You're Kidding Me! is the thirty-ninth episode of Tangled: The Series. It premiered on March 31, 2019 and it is the eighteenth episode of the second season.
After the events of Mirror Mirror, Rapunzel and her friends woke up to find the front door missing. In search of a way out, the team came across a room full of toys and played for a bit. Cassandra soon found a magic spinning top but when she activates it, it turns her, Lance, and Shorty into little children. Rapunzel, Pascal, and Eugene are surprised by this and tried to keep them under control as their friends have become more childish. Matthews arrived to tell them that they have one hour to find the magic top and use it to change them back or else they'll stay as children forever.
This was proven easier said than done as Cassandra has become mischievous and fun-loving, Lance asks a lot of annoying questions, and Shorty is literally a baby. Not only that, but Rapunzel and Eugene have different ideas of parenting; Rapunzel thinks children should be listened and indulged while Eugene thinks a parent should take charge and show the kids who's boss.
Eventually, the team found the magic top but end up in a room with three vicious dogs when the kids rode a wagon there. When the kids come too close to the sleeping dogs, Rapunzel tries to convince Cassandra to listen to her with a sweet attitude but when that didn't work, she took a more assertive approach and commands her to follow her. Meanwhile, Eugene tries to tell Lance to leave with him but soon understood that Lance just wants to be heard and listens to him and convince him to play chase. However, baby Shorty pulled a toy duck out of one of the dogs' mouth, waking them up and attempts to attack them. Using her quick thinking, Rapunzel used the magic top to change the dogs into puppies. Then she uses the top to turn her friends back into adults.
After searching for a while, the team decides to spend one more night in the estate. Little did they know that Matthews was watching them and vowing to his master that he will keep the "Sundrop" (Rapunzel) in the estate. He closed the door, revealing a door handle shaped like Zhan Tiri.
- Mandy Moore as Rapunzel
- Zachary Levi as Flynn Rider
- Eden Espinosa as Cassandra
- Cassie Glow as Kid Cassandra
- James Monroe Iglehart as Lance Strongbow
- Blake Moore as Kid Lance
- Paul F. Tompkins as Shorty
- Gavin Creel as Matthews
- The German title of the episode translates to "No Child's Play".
- This is the third episode that aired on March thirty-first after Rapunzel's Enemy and Mirror, Mirror respectively.
- It is revealed during the episode that spinning tops were Cassandra's favorite toy when she was young as mentioned by herself.
- Cassandra crying out "Best playtime ever!" is a nod to Rapunzel's line "Best day ever!" during the movie Tangled. This is also the second episode of the series she has made a nod to the line, followed by the episode Not in the Mood.
- This is the only appearance of dogs and puppies during the whole series.
- Rapunzel made a reference to the previous episode when she, Eugene, Cassandra, Lance and Shorty except Pascal were replaced by evil doppelgañgers.
- The way Cassandra mimics Rapunzel during the episode is similar to the way Eugene mimicked Adira during the episode The Forest of No Return and Madame Canardist during the episode Lost and Found. Plus, Kimiko mimicked Clay while Raimundo mimicked Kimiko during the Xiaolin Showdown episode Royal Rumble. Also, Jack Spicer and Raimundo mimicked Omi and Master Fung during the Xiaolin Showdown episode The Emperor Scorpion Strikes Back. Plus, Raimundo mimicked Clay during the Xiaolin Showdown episode Like a Rock!. Omi mimicked Master Fung during the Xiaolin Showdown episode The Apprentice.
- This is the second episode of the series that Eugene calls Rapunzel "Raps" after the first episode What the Hair?! of the series.
- The way Rapunzel says "Shh!" to Shorty during the episode is similar to the way Varian said "Shh!" to Rapunzel during the episode The Alchemist Returns is similar to the way Rapunzel said "Shh!" to Varian at the end of the episode Great Expotations of season one and the series respectively.
- This is one of three episodes of the series that Rapunzel sits on her hair and the other two episodes that she will sit on her hair are the two upcoming of the season three episodes Be Very Afraid and Cassandra's Revenge.
- Kid Cassandra is shown again during the upcoming third season episode Islands Apart as one of the evil fake Cassandras as one of the Captain of the Guards wished offscreen.
- March 10, 2019 (Germany)