Rapunzel's Tower is hidden in a large rock pit by a cave. The cave leads out into the forest with its opening hidden by a curtain of plants. At the base of the tower is an alternate entrance Mother Gothel used to go in and out of the tower before she took Rapunzel and in the years that she was too young to pull her up, with a hidden trapdoor leading up into the main rooms of the Tower.
Within the tower and over the years, Rapunzel has painted a series of murals. The tower has several rooms including bedrooms for both Rapunzel and Mother Gothel, a central room which would be the primary location of Rapunzel's gallery, and a staircase leading to an upstairs room.
The tower is/was quite tall and has green vines surrounding it.
It has now been completely replaced by the moon rock-hard tower that Gothel's biological daughter had made by casting her Moonstone's second spell.
About the Tower
- "I guess I'll save that from being locked in a tower for eighteen years."
- "The tower!!"
- "The tower-tower!!"
- "So this is where it all happened."
- "It's just a tower."
- "I have a strict rule about dying in the same place twice."
- "I know why you came here."
- "Actually, I'm not even sure I recognize it."
- "Oh, I destroyed my childhood home!!"
- "How did you spring me from my tower!!?"
- "I don't wanna take your time in getting back to your tower. You do wanna go back, right?"
- "She thinks she never left the tower."
- "When will you realize I will always get the better of you? Whether you're trapped in a tower or trapped in your own mind."
- "I know just where to build one"