I was always taught
"Nobody's got it all,"
And I never thought
I had a shot at all,
But to my surprise,
Look at how lucky I've been.
Freedom to explore,
Work that I love to do,
Friends that I adore—
'Specially, well, you-know-who.
I'm not keeping score;
Still though I pretty much win.
Yes, I get to be the girl who has everything;
The world's on a golden string
And somehow it's mine.
Just look at me, the girl who has everything,
And I can tell everything is gonna be fine!
Think of all I've done:
Life's really tested me.
Sometimes I have won;
Sometimes it's bested me.
Things got pretty dark—
Now though the dawn's comin' through.
Yes, now I'm safe and sound
Back with my family.
When I look around,
I see how things can be.
Everywhere I turn
There's so much more I can do!
And I get to be the girl who has everything.
The blessings this world can bring
Are falling in line.
Somehow that's me, the girl who has everything—
Well, practically everything.
I'm sure there's more everything.
For now, I've got everything,
And everything's fine!
- Rapunzel painted the events that happened from Tangled and Tangled: Before Ever After as well as the episodes "Big Brothers of Corona," "One Angry Princess," "Way of the Willow," "Secret of the Sun Drop," "Vigor the Visionary," "King Pascal," "There's Something About Hook Foot," "The Brothers Hook," "Mirror, Mirror," "Rapunzel's Return," and "Islands Apart."
- Rapunzel painted four girls, Eugene, Pascal, Maximus, the Captain of the Guard, King Frederic, Queen Arianna, Hook Hand, Ulf, Vladimir, Shorty, Big Nose, Attila, Cassandra, Fidella, Varian, Ruddiger, Hook Foot, Monty, Lance, Kiera, Catalina, Willow, Vigor, the Lorbs, and Seraphina.
- Also Rapunzel paints Varian and Ruddiger alongside Automatons and Black Rocks
- The way Rapunzel lies on her hair when she is holding a paintbrush in this music video is similar to the way Rapunzel lay on her hair when she rescued Eugene in "Vigor the Visionary."
- It is also similar to the way Rapunzel and Varian sat on the former's hair in "Be Very Afraid" when Rapunzel told Varian about what she is scared of.
- Just as in the first season mid-season special episode "Queen for a Day" Varian sang both "Let Me Make You Proud" and its reprise, Rapunzel sings this song and its reprise in the third season mid-season special.
- When Rapunzel is back at her bedroom alongside Eugene, she quotes this song.
- The way Rapunzel paints her bedroom walls in this song is similar to the way she painted her bedroom walls of her tower in the song When Will My Life Begin from Tangled.