Please note that rule punishments may vary based on the severity of the issue and past violations done by the suspected user.|
Comply to all of our policies. If you wish to suggest a change to the policy, do so here.
- In accordance to Fandom's ToU and the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), users under the age of 13 (16 in the EEA, not including the UK) are not allowed to be editors on the wiki.
- If a user is revealed to be underage, please calmly report it with evidence to an administrator.
- Observe civil behavior; respect other users. Please do not argue, insult, threaten, harass, purposefully offend, or disrespect users or their opinions.
- Respect the staff when they ask you to stop doing something harmful or disruptive.
- Minor profanity is permitted (such as hell, damn, piss, ass, or bastard when not frequently used or directed at another user) but severe profanity such as the F-Bomb, S-Bomb, "Female Dog" and any slurs are prohibited, even when censored or shortened.
- Linking to content with profanity is not permitted unless a warning is given.
- Discussion or sharing sexually explicit content.
- Hate speech, ethnic slurs, or any other form of discrimination or racism.
- Using a bot program unless a staff member has control of or has approved of the use of the bot.
For your own safety, it's recommended that you do not post personal information
- Engage in edit wars with other users. Avoid outright reverting edits that seem to have been made in good faith unless it is very obvious vandalism.
- If you must do so, explain why, either in the edit summary or on the user's message wall.
- Give respectful criticism so they can learn how they can improve their contributions if they make poor edits.
- Impersonate or fabricate false information about other users.
- Advertise with the intent of users paying for or signing up for said content.
- Support or encourage vandalism or breaking of the rules.
- Evade bans by using multiple accounts.
- Add theoretical, speculative, or non-canon material to articles.
- Hypotheses and theories are acceptable to only comments, blogs, and Discussions.
- Link or mention unofficial ways to view, share, or post Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure content. (such as seeing full episodes unofficially, etc.)
about yourself, such as your school, home address, etc.
Remember, anything on this website can be seen by anyone on the internet.
So please consider this before expressing yourself to the community.