All rules listed on the Regulations also apply to message wall thread replies and page/blog comments.
- Avoid reviving a discussion or comment ("necroposting") if the proceeding post is one month old or more.
- The topic of discussion should be clearly defined in the thread title or have some relation to the content found within the article page.
- Nonsensical, inappropriate, and off-topic replies are subject to editing and/or deletion.
- Keep your comments/replies of a reasonable length.
- Pointless comments such as "First", "Second", or what could be seen as randomly inserted characters will be removed.
- Threads containing fanon content can be submitted to the Discussions. Please read the Fanon Policy if you wish to create a fanon related thread.
- The Discussions Guidelines can be found in here.