Tangled: Ever After is a short film sequel of the 2010 film Tangled. The short is directed by Byron Howard and Nathan Greno who directed the original film. The final episode of the 2D animated show "Plus Est En Vous" leads up to this event.
On Princes Rapunzel and Eugene Fitzherbert's long-awaited wedding day, several years later, Pascal and Maximus (the ring bearers) accidentally lose the wedding rings at the start of the wedding ceremony.
Eventually, they retrieve the rings in time for the end of the wedding ceremony, but along the way, cause immense collateral damage and get themselves dirty (after landing in a tar factory). The happy couple finally get married, only for Pascal and Maximus to accidentally lose the wedding cake.
- Mandy Moore as Princess Rapunzel
- Zachary Levi as Eugene Fitzherbert
- Alan Dale as Priest
- Paul F. Tompkins as Shorty
- Kari Wahlgren as Queen Arianna (in Max's imagination)
- Mark Allan Stewart as Dove Caller
- Byron Howard as Lantern Wrangler & Chef (voice)
- Nathan Greno as Maximus / Guard
- Frank Welker as Pascal
- Matt Nolan as Frying Pan Caller
- King Frederic (cameos)
- Vladimir (cameos)
- Attila (cameos)
- Big Nose (cameos)
- The Stabbington Brothers (cameos)