Tangled: Before Ever After was a Disney Channel Original Movie that served as a sequel to the 2010 Walt Disney Animation Studios film, Tangled, as well as the pilot for the animated series. The film centers Rapunzel's adjustments to the life of a princess, and in during which, the mysterious return of her 70-feet of magical, golden hair. The special movie event premiered on March 10, 2017.
It is the official premiere of the animated series of Tangled, followed by "What the Hair?!"
Rapunzel grapples with the responsibilities of being a princess and the overprotective ways of her father. While she wholeheartedly loves Eugene, Rapunzel does not share his immediate desire to get married and settle down within the castle walls.
Determined to live life on her own terms, she and her tough-as-nails Lady-in-Waiting Cassandra embark on a secret adventure where they encounter mystical rocks that magically cause Rapunzel’s long blonde hair to grow back. Impossible to break and difficult to hide, Rapunzel must learn to embrace her hair and all that it represents.
|For a full plot of "Tangled: Before Ever After", click here.|
|For a full transcript of "Tangled: Before Ever After", click here.|
First Appearance of Characters
- Mandy Moore as Rapunzel
- Zachary Levi as Eugene
- Eden Espinosa as Cassandra
- Julie Bowen as Queen Arianna
- Clancy Brown as King Frederic
- Jeffrey Tambor as Big Nose
- Sean Hayes as Pete the Guard
- Paul F. Tompkins as Shorty
- Diedrich Bader as Stan the Guard
- M. C. Gainey as Captain of the Royal Guards/Gallery
- Laura Benanti as Lady Caine
- Gothel (on mural)
First Appearance of Elements
- Floating Lanterns
- Frying Pan
- Princess Rapunzel's Journal
- Princess Rapunzel's Crown/Tiara
- Eugene's Sword
Objects of Supreme Heavenly Power
- Varian, Ruddiger, Quirin, Kiera, Catalina, Lance and Hook Foot do not appear in the movie.
Click here to view the gallery for this article.