Shorty is one of the thugs from Disney's CGI Tangled film, and a supporting character in the animated series' first season. He is a main character in the second and third seasons, as he accompanied Princess Rapunzel on her epic journey throughout the outside world.
He is first seen during the song I've Got a Dream.
Shorty is seen in Corona Castle during Eugene's verse of Life After Happily Ever After. He, along with most of the main thugs, appear to have become Eugene's closest companions outside of Rapunzel and Maximus.
- Before Ever After (debut appearance)
- Fitzherbet P.I.
- Challenge of the Brave
- Great Expotations
- Under Raps
- One Angry Princess
- The Wrath of Ruthless Ruth
- Max's Enemy
- Not in the Mood
- Secret of the Sundrop
- Beyond the Walls of Corona
- The Return of Quaid
- Goodbye and Goodwill
- Forest of No Return
- King Pascal
- There's Something About Hook Foot
- Happiness Is...
- Peril on the High Seas
- The Eye of Pincosta
- Rapunzel and the Great Tree
- The Brothers Hook
- Rapunzel: Day One
- Mirror, Mirror
- You're Kidding Me!
- Lost and Found (no lines)
- Destinies Collide
- Rapunzel's Return, Part 1
- Rapunzel's Return, Part 2 (cameo)
- No Time Like the Past (in ten-year past)
- Be Very Afraid!
- Pascal's Dragon
- Cassandra's Revenge (no lines)
- Race to the Spire (cameos)
- Flynnposter (cameos)
- Once a Handmaiden...
- Plus est en Vous (final appearance)
- It was shown in Max's Enemy that Shorty's mother's name was Oat Bag when Attila read the bag on Axel that said oat bag (which he pronounced Oh-at Bag,) which he thought was Axel's name. Then Shorty cried " Oat bag?! Oat Bag was my mother's name! " (He pronounced it Oh-at Bag.)
- In The Forest of No Return it is revealed that Shorty had an uncle named Murt who was a scary tree.
- In Goodbye and Goodwill, Shorty claims that he was once a Sneeze weasel, after Eugene questions how Shorty knew so much about Sneeze Weasels.
- According to the evil spirit Tromulus, he is quite ancient.
- He apparently can understand Ulf.
- "Happy Day of Hearts, Milady."
- "I got this."
- "Why so glum, Chum?"
- "My clean clothes!!"
- "Not with that attitude I didn't."
- "Well, we could always fly off in that balloon over there."