Max and Eugene get into distress and save themselves on a passing ship. Unfortunately, it turns out that it is a prison ship and the prisoners have taken control after a mutiny on board.
However, they manage to save themselves on a passing ship, only to learn it is a prison barge where all the criminals have escaped and taken control. It also includes almost every enemy Eugene and the group has faced. Eugene and Maximus attempt to escape, but discover the villains plot to ambush the cargo ferry and set out to stop them.
Meanwhile, Rapunzel and the gang discover Eugene and Maximus are missing and set out to rescue them. Eugene and Maximus argue on how to handle the situation until they are separated and captured. They are forced to walk the plank until Rapunzel and the group arrive in time to save them, leading to the criminals defeat. With the villains foiled, the group arrive safely back on the mainland with Eugene and Maximus reconciled, having come to respect and appreciate each other's different point of views.
- Mandy Moore as Rapunzel
- Zachary Levi as Eugene Fitzherbert
- Eden Espinosa as Cassandra
- James Monroe Iglehart as Lance Strongbow
- Jeff Ross as Hook Foot
- Paul F. Tompkins as Shorty
- Ron Perlman as The Stabbington Brothers
- Laura Benanti as Lady Caine
- Jess Harnell as Pocket
- Artt Butler as Dale
- Dee Bradley Baker as Axel
- The German version of the title in English is Danger on the High Seas.
- Corona's criminals, including Lady Caine, Dwayne, Pocket, Dale, Axel, the Stabbington Brothers and Anthony the Weasel return in this episode.
- This is the only episode to have a title card.
- February 10, 2019 (Germany)