King Pascal is an episode of Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure. It premiered on August 12, 2018.
Rapunzel and her friends continue on their journey of following the Black Rocks, leading them to beyond the mainland and out to sea. They convert the Caravan into a boat, but a storm quickly appears and soon, everyone becomes stranded on a beautiful beach on an unidentified landmas. Everyone gets to work on building shelter and spilt into teams, deciding to make a fun contest out of it with Eugene. The boys and Fidella against Rapunzel, Cassandra, Maximus, and Pascal. Pascal tries to help in any way he can, but because of his small size, Rapunzel begins to unintentionally make him feel unimportant and treats him more of a pet than a friend. Eventually, Rapunzel, Cass, Max, and Pascal finish their hut and while they go off looking for more supplies, they are met by tiny creatures called the Lorbs. They notice that Pascal strongly resembles their King, Lizardos, the small chameleon is given royal treatment while Rapunzel, Cass, and Max get treated as his servants, causing them to realize how they have been treating Pascal the same way due to his small size.
Meanwhile, Eugene, Lance and Hook Foot are building their hut. Their first hut gets carried away by ants, and the second one gets destroyed by Shorty. The Lorbs, meanwhile, plead for Pascal's help when they reveal their food source is dangerously low as they come under attack by a firefly. Because Pascal eats bugs they believe he is the solution to their problem, only for Rapunzel, Cass, and Max to discover it is a giant fire breathing firefly. They rush to warn Pascal before it is too late. Pascal faces the creature, but he quickly finds himself running for his life. He soon reunites with Rapunzel who apologizes for her earlier behavior towards him. Once the truth has been revealed to the Lorbs about who Pascal really is, Rapunzel and her friends help fight off the creature but find it almost impossible to beat. However, Rapunzel discovers the firefly is not actually evil but is simply eating too many of the Lorbs' hot peppers, resulting in the fire breath. They try to feed it more cooling food, but all attempts fail until Pascal nearly sacrifices himself to stop the creature. Once the creature has been stopped, Pascal is hailed as a hero and the group returns to Rapunzel and Cassandra's hut to relax and wait until they are rescued.
- Mandy Moore as Rapunzel
- Eden Espinosa as Cassandra
- Zachary Levi as Eugene
- James Monroe Iglehart as Lance Strongbow
- Jeff Ross as Hook Foot
- Paul F. Tompkins as Shorty
- Flula Borg as Alfons
- Russi Taylor as Florina/Lorb Guard
- Richard Horvitz as Jorn/Borb
- Rapunzel, Eugene, and Cassandra wear new outfits in this episode.
- The caravan is transformed into a boat, then destroyed.
- The way The Lorbs made Rapunzel's nose wrong on her statue is similar to the way Eugene's nose on the wanted posters was made wrong.
- The way Pascal is feeling down in this episode is similar to the way he was feeling down in Pascal's Story.
- This is one of the episodes that Eugene says Pascal, the other episodes that Eugene say Pascal are Destinies Collide, Pascal's Dragon, Cassandra's Revenge, Race to the Spire and Once a Handmaiden...
- The way Pascal is treated as a royal by Alfons and the Lorbs in this episode is similar to the way The Meowth of Team Rocket is treated as a royal by the villagers on Golden Island in the Pokémon episode Meowth Rules!
- This is the second episode Rapunzel said Listen up after One Angry Princess.
- The way Pascal gathers a small pile of grass and Maximus gathers a large pile of grass in this episode is similar to the way Maximus and Axel compete against each other to see which one of them is going to be Fidella's love interest in Max's Enemy.
- When Cassandra takes her boot off, it returns to being worn again without her putting it back on, then switches back to being held in her hand again for the remainder of the scene.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the The Disney Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with the Tangled: The Series Wiki, the text of The Disney Wiki is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|