Keeper of the Spire is the seventh episode of Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure. It aired on August 5, 2018.
To acquire a piece of the scroll, Rapunzel travels to an ancient museum at the top of an impossibly tall spire with the museum’s incredibly arrogant curator.
Rapunzel, Cassandra, Eugene and Lance need to go to the top of the spire to get the third piece of the scroll. In order to do so, they must go to the Keeper of the Spire. They meet an infuriating woman, Calliope, who claims that she is the keeper of the spire. As followed the team followed her to the top of the mountain, where the spire is located, Rapunzel, though she kept denying it, got more and more annoyed with Calliope's prideful behavior. However, as they reach the spire, they got attacked by a bear-like creature horns. It was there when Calliope confesses that she is not the real keeper, but the apprentice of the real keeper. Because of the unexpected disappearance of the keeper, she felt that she has lost purpose. But Rapunzel inspired her to try to become a real keeper. They managed to defeat the creature and get the scroll. Then, the real keeper appears and reveals that everything was a test. Now that Calliope passed the test, she is now the keeper. The group returns to the caravan to investigate the third piece, revealing a "man in a hood". As they wondered what it meant, Adira, who was watching from behind a tree, smiles suspiciously and walks away.
- The Spire's Vault wall contains frames of the spinning wheel, the Sword in the Stone, sorcerer hat, the Black Cauldron, and the heart box.
- The third piece of the ancient scroll is exposed.
- Cassandra is revealed to be four years older than Rapunzel.
- The museum exhibits a model bearing a resemblance to Zhan Tiri.
- Hook Foot and Shorty do not appear in this episode.
- The way Rapunzel and Cassandra are mad at Calliope in this episode is similar to the way Varian is mad when he says "After? Oh, well, I'm afraid Corona will pay for turning their backs on me" in "Secret of the Sun Drop".