Janis Point is an ancient Stonehenge in the island kingdom of Corona, where ancient and powerful rituals of the magical, mystical, occult and supernatural type are cast to achieve feats of unparalleled strength.
It was where the ancient evil spirit/ghostly woman, who went by the name Mrs. Sugarby, had started her ritual to finally release her master, Zhan Tiri, from her otherworldly jail using Princess Rapunzel, Lance and Feldspar as mediums.
- Painter's Block (first appearance)
- Who's Afraid of the Big, Bad Wolf?
- Cassandra's Revenge (Varian's nightmare)
- Once a Handmaiden...
- Plus est von Vous, Part 1
- Plus est von Vous, Part 2 (final appearance)
- Its appearance and mystical and magical purpose is quite similar to the Circle of Stones in Brave, in the Scottish Highlands of the kingdom of Dunbroc; home to King Fergus and Queen Elinor, and their feisty and headstrong teenage daughter Princess Merida and her younger triplet brothers
About Janis Point
- "It has to done on mystical ground, and the only like that around is..."
- "Janis Point."
- "Remember that art teacher who brought us out here for our painting class?"