Rapunzel and her father are reminiscing on past adventures, revealing that at last, King Frederic has finally regained his memories. Suddenly they receive an unexpected visit form Cassandra's pet Owl. He shows up exhausted after a long flight, but has come alone and only has in his possession a piece of fruit that only grows on Terapi Island, leading Rapunzel and Eugene into action in their pursuit to find Cassandra. However, they find the village strangely quiet, but after some searching, they find the Lorbs and find themselves reunited with the Captain of the Guards. Surprisingly, he is quite happy and cheerful.
The Captain has had the time of his life on the island. Apparently the Lorbs really like his moustache. The Captain goes into detail about his absence, revealing that after learning of Rapunzel's return to the kingdom and Cassandra's "other arrangements", he found himself on Terapi Island as well as a shocking surprise, a child version of Cassandra. Rapunzel and Eugene suspect something fishy is going on, especially when they see this Cassandra has no shadow. While Rapunzel keeps a close eye on the Captain and "Cass", Eugene and Owl try to figure out the magic behind it. Eventually the truth comes out. Rapunzel and Eugene find out the Captain learned of the existence of a magic wishing well on the island and used it to make child Cassandra appear, but learn it is only a matter of time until the pure wish turns into a full-on nightmare.
Rapunzel and Eugene confront the Captain and finally learn the full story. It turns out after learning what Cassandra had done, the Captain changed his plans and went in search of her where they reunited at the ruins of the maze that Rapunzel and Eugene previously visited. The Captain confronted Cassandra over her actions, leading Cass to lash out at her father for hiding the truth about Mother Gothel and refused to have anything else taken from her. He could not recognize his own daughter after their encounter and after finally seeing what she had become, he was too ashamed to return to Corona to face everyone after what she did and basically went into a self induced exile on Terapi Island. The Captain blames himself and now he wants to make up for it by having a second chance at being a better father to a young Cassandra.
Eventually the sun goes down and the craziness finally happens when various clones of Cassandra appear and start attacking Rapunzel and the others. They once again attempted to reason with the Captain, only to find him attempting to flee with their hot air balloon. All hopes seems lost for the Captain, but he finally comes to his senses after seeing that child Cass does not have a shadow and sets course back to the island to make things right. After a hard goodbye, the Captain atoned for his mistakes and made all the evil Cassandras disappear. Rapunzel, Eugene and the Captain finally set out to return home. Meanwhile, Cass and the Enchanted Girl return to the Great Tree in hopes of finding any usable scrolls for the Moonstone, but after seeing they are all destroyed and upon a single mention of the Demanitus Scroll, Cass changes their destination to Corona.
- King Frederic
- Enchanted Girl
- Lance Strongbow (mentioned)
- Queen Arianna (painted in journal)
Objects of Immense Heavenly Power
- Eugene's Sword
- Cassandra's Battle-Suit
- Princess Rapunzel's Satchel
- Princess Rapunzel's Journal
- Floating Lanterns
- The title is a play on World's Apart.
- Rapunzel and the Captain of the Guard made a reference to Rapunzel's Return when Rapunzel, Pascal, Eugene, Lance, Maximus, Fidella and Shorty traveled back to Corona alongside Ulf after Varian teamed up with Andrew and the Saporians to take over Corona and erased the minds of King Frederic and Queen Arianna with the Wand of Oblivium.
- The way The Captain of the Guard doesn't want to hear what Rapunzel is saying to him in this episode is similar to the way Kiera didn't want to hear what Catalina is saying in Who's Afraid of the Big, Bad Wolf?
- Lance, Varian, Angry and Red, and Maximus did not appear in this episode.
- The fake copies of Cassandra are wearing the guard outfit that the real Cassandra from Great Expotations and Not in the Mood also the winter outfit from Queen for a Day, also the handmaiden outfit from Tangled: Before Ever After, What the Hair?! Fitzherbert P.I., Challenge of the Brave, Cassandra v. Eugene, Great Expotations, Under Raps, Pascal's Story, One Angry Princess, Queen for a Day, The Quest for Varian, The Alchemist Returns and Secret of the Sun Drop, also the other outfits that the real Cassandra wore.
- The way The Captain of the Guard hug Rapunzel and Eugene when the former sees the latter two on Terapi Island in this episode is similar to the way Catalina hugged Rapunzel, Pascal, Eugene, Kiera and Lance at the end of Who's Afraid of the Big, Bad Wolf? and it is also similar to the way Rapunzel hugged Varian in The Alchemist Returns.
- The way Rapunzel tells The Captain of the Guard "I know how difficult this must be for you" in this episode is similar to the way Rapunzel told Catalina "I know it's not easy, but you have to find a way to get through to your sister" in Who's Afraid of the Big, Bad Wolf? and it is also similar to the way Rapunzel told Varian "Look, I know how much it hurts to have someone you trust let you down. I mean, after you go through something like that, how can you ever trust anyone again?" in Rapunzel's Return.
- The way one of the fake Cassandras say that The Captain of the Guards will pay for his wish in this episode is similar to the way Andrew said Traitors to Saporia pay with their lives when he grabbed Varian to throw him off the ship in Rapunzel's Return and it is similar to the way Varian said Well, I'm afraid Corona will pay for turning their backs on me in Secret of the Sun Drop and it is also similar to the way King Frederic said to Rapunzel about Varian: That boy is dangerous. I assure you he will pay dearly.
- The way Eugene says "well, we're all ears" in this episode is similar to the way he said "I'm all ears" at the end of Rapunzel's Return.
- The way King Frederic says that Rapunzel never gave up on him and Queen Arianna in this episode is similar to the way Varian said that Rapunzel didn't give up on him in Rapunzel's Return.
- There are several references from Rapunzel and Eugene's time on Terpai Island.
- Rapunzel, Eugene and Alfons all make a reference to the Lorbs' dark magic, including the Idol of Vershaftsbezeigungengien from "Happiness Is...".
- Pascal will also ride on Owl in Plus Est En Vous. This is this second episode that Pascal is shown to riding on a bird after Day of the Animals when he is riding on Hamuel.
- The way The Captain of the Guard is barefoot in this episode is similar to the way Eugene and Cassandra were barefoot and don't wear gloves from King Pascal to Happiness Is....
- The way "Little Cassandra" tells Eugene, "can it" in this episode is similar to the way Eugene told Shorty, "can it" in Secret of the Sun Drop and it is also similar to the way Rapunzel yelled "can it!" to Eugene in Not in the Mood.
- The way one of the fake Cassandra said the Captain of the Guard will pay for his wish in this episode is similar to the way Andrew said "Traitors to Saporia pay with their lives" when he grabbed Varian by the coat and dangled him at the edge of the airship in Rapunzel's Return and it is similar to the way King Frederic assured Rapunzel that Varian will pay dearly and also Varian told Queen Arianna that "everyone will pay for turning their backs on me" in Secret of the Sun Drop.
- The way The Captain of the Guard wants Rapunzel and Eugene come alongside him and show them "Little Cassandra" in this episode is similar to the way Varian wanted Eugene to come alongside him and show him an invention in What the Hair?!
- Also the way Rapunzel asks The Captain of the Guard to have a word with her and Eugene in this episode is similar to the way Rapunzel and Adira had a private conversation in Keeper of the Spire is similar to the way Rapunzel, Eugene and Cassandra had a conversation in The Forest of No Return before Adira joined and is also similar to the way Eugene and Varian talked outside twice at the latter's home in What the Hair?!. Also, it is similar to the way Rapunzel and Catalina had a conversation in Who's Afraid of the Big, Bad Wolf? and it similar to the way Varian and Rapunzel had conversations in Great Expotations, The Alchemist Returns, Rapunzel's Return and Be Very Afraid.
- The way Eugene and Rapunzel grab on the latter's hair during this episode is similar to the way Varian grabbed onto Rapunzel's hair twice from falling during the episode Be Very Afraid.
- The way Little Cassandra says "Daddy" during the episode is similar to the way Varian said "Daddy" during the second half of Queen for a Day.
Click here to view the gallery for this article.