Floating lanterns were a traditional thing for the people of corona on the birthday of the long-lost princess. Believing that she would return someday, thousands of these lanterns in the night sky every year on her birthday in the hope that she would be further guided by their warm glow and meaning.
- Before Ever After (debut; on mural)
- What the Hair!?
- Under Raps
- The Quest for Varian (nightmare)
- Secret of the Sundrop
- Rapunzel's Return, Part 2
- The Lost Treasure of Herz Der Soone
- No Time Like the Past
- Beginnings (flashbacks)
- The King and Queen of Hearts
- Pascal's Dragon
- A Tale of Two Sisters
- Once a Handmaiden...
- Plus est en Vous, Part 1
- Plus est en Vous, Part 2 (final appearance)
- They were eventually used as a means for letters between Princess Rapunzel and her birth parents to pass all over the world during her journey to discover the means of her link to the Rock Spikes
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.