Feldspar occasionally appeared as a minor supporting role in the series. He also appeared in the animated short, "Hare Peace," where he asked Rapunzel to watch over his "precious". Rapunzel misunderstood "precious" as a bunny in a flower bed when Feldspar was referring to a head of cabbage.
Feldspar played a much larger role in "Painter's Block," where he became the first victim of an evil spirit calling herself "Mrs. Sugarby." He, followed by Lance Strongbow, Ulf, Freidborg, and Rapunzel, was hypnotized to free her master, Zhan Tiri. His disappearance attracted the attention of the Captain, who assigned Cassandra to investigate.
After the Princess' return to their island kingdom, after six months and a year of absence, he helps her and her loyal companions take back Corona from the rogue Saporians. A few days after order and harmony were restored, he ended up becoming Princess Rapunzel's racing partner in getting the late King Herz Der Soone's lost and dangerously powerful treasure first.
- Rapunzel's Return
- Who's Afraid of the Big, Bad Wolf?
- The Lost Treasure of Herz Der Soone
- Day of the Animals
- Zachary Levi, the actor who voices Eugene Fitzherbert also voices Feldspar.
- His full name, Feldspar Willipeg, was mentioned by the Captain of the Guards in "Painter's Block".
- Feldspar's distinct voice and characteristics were inspired by vaudevillian actor and comedian Ed Wynn.
- "Feldspar" is a common type of mineral found in many kinds of rocks.
|— Characters —|
|Main characters||Rapunzel • Eugene Fitzherbert • Cassandra • Pascal • Maximus|
|Other characters||King Frederic • Queen Arianna • Varian • Quirin • Angry and Red • Lance Strongbow • Fidella • Nigel • Hook Foot • Ulf • Xavier • Weasel • Ruddiger • Monty • Mrs. Sugarby • Old Lady Crowley • Owl • Ruthless Ruth • The Stabbington Brothers • Friedborg • Feldspar • Four Sisters • Attila • Axel • Lady Caine • Willow • Captain of the Guards • Andrew • Uumlaut • Shorty • Pete and Stan • Fernanda Pizazzo • Separatists of Saporia • The Collector • The Baron • King Herz Der Sonne • King Trevor • King Edmund • General Shampanier|