Rapunzel is tired of the constant bickering between Cassandra and Eugene and decides to send them off on a scavenger hunt in hopes it will be a bonding experience.
|For a full plot of "Cassandra v. Eugene", click here.|
|For a full transcript of "Cassandra v. Eugene", click here.|
- Mandy Moore as Rapunzel
- Zachary Levi as Flynn Rider
- Eden Espinosa as Cassandra
- Ron Perlman as Stabbington Brothers
- M. C. Gainey as Captain of the Guards
- Cassandra is revealed to be the Captain of the Guards' adoptive daughter and has no recollection of her true parentage which foreshadows the third season episode Rapunzel's Return.
- Also, Eugene doesn't remember his biological parents. This is the first mention of his father, King Edmund, although Eugene doesn't know he is King Edmund's son which foreshadows the second season finale episode Destinies Collide when he arrived at the Dark Kingdom alongside Rapunzel, Pascal, Cassandra, Lance, Maximus, Fidella and Shorty to meet his biological parent.
- This episode marks the first appearance of the Stabbington Brothers after they debuted during the film, Tangled.
Click here to view the gallery for this article.